Our followers on Twitter received this casting call days ago. Anyone who doesn’t follow ETInside on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram you must submit to this casting at the last minute. Make sure to follow ETInside so that you can get up-to-the-minute casting calls and entertainment jobs that you will not find on the our website.
You can check out the latest casting calls by clicking: Click Here
We previously discussed what your resume should look like but, what should your headshot look like?
A headshot is a photo that realistically demonstrates a person’s appearance for casting. Many headshots are used for actors, models, and even authors.
It is the first step to getting an audition. Casting directors immediately determine whether or not you are able to fill audition a role based upon your headshot.
To help you figure out if you are on the right track here are 12 things that make a good headshot.
12 Tips to a Great Headshot
- Your headshot should look like you, don’t try to hide things that you find undesirable, you may have something that people want.
- Headshots should be updated every 5 years minimum or after a major physical change (weight loss/ gain, hair changes, etc)
- Your headshot needs to capture attention and tell us something about you. Make sure you consider what qualities you are looking to show off.
- Look natural, these are not a fashion shoot.
- Keep it simple.
- Your headshot should be geared towards the kind of work you want to get Film/ theatre/ commercial/ industrial.
- No logos or slogans
- Nothing garish
- No black, white, or noisy patterns
- Always 8X10 prints
- Color is the current acceptable, professional standard
You can check out the latest casting calls and Entertainment News by clicking: Click Here
Click the logo below to go to the Home Page of the Website
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Twitter
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Facebook
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Instagram
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Pinterest
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Medium