Our followers on Twitter receives casting call days before we post it on the website. Anyone who doesn’t follow ETInside on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram you must submit to this casting at the last minute. Make sure to follow ETInside so that you can get up-to-the-minute casting calls and entertainment jobs that you will not find on the our website.
You can check out the latest casting calls by clicking: Click Here
According to Variety, Brian Banks will be directed by the director of Bruce Almighty Tom Shadyac. The movie centers around the real-life story of Brian Banks, an all-American high-school football player committed to USC by his junior year whose life was upended in 2002 when falsely accused of rape. Despite furiously maintaining his innocence, Brian was nonetheless railroaded through the system and sentenced to a decade of prison and parole. Ultimately, with the help of the California Innocence Project, Banks’ conviction was overturned in 2012 and he ultimately achieved his NFL dream with the Atlanta Falcons’ pre-season squad in 2013.
Casting directors are now seeking talent to work on scenes filming between September 25th and November 18th in Memphis, Tennessee. Producers are casting the following speaking roles:
- FEMALE MANAGER: Female, All ethnicities, age range Late 30s-40s. Human Resources Manager at a Wholesale Electronics company who likes Brian for a job but changes once she asks him about his criminal background. 2 scenes, 4 lines. TENTATIVE work date: 9/26/17
- SHARELL WASHINGTON: Female, African American, Plays at ages 15 & 24 so looking for an 18-25 year old to play this role (NO MINORS). One of Wanetta’s high school classmates that she passes a note to. 2 scenes, 4 lines. TENTATIVE work date: 9/26/17
- MANUEL ROJAS (TATTOOED LATINO INMATE): Male, Latino/Hispanic, 20s-30s, menacing, tattooed. Heavily tattooed prisoner who Brian punches in the face. 4 scenes, 2 lines. TENTATIVE work dates: 10/2/17, 10/3/17, 10/4/17
- INMATE CLAYBORN / PRISONERS:
[INMATE CLAYBORN] Male, African American, 19. One of the student prisoners in Jerome Johnson’s class. 1 scene, 1 line. [PRISONER] Male, All ethnicities, 18-25. One of the student prisoners in Jerome Johnson’s class. 1 scene, 3 lines. [PRISONER 1] Male, All ethnicities, 18-25. One of the student prisoners in Jerome Johnson’s class. 1 scene, 1 line1. TENTATIVE work date: 10/3/17
- HAROLD: Male, 40s, African American. Brian’s prison cellmate. 2 scenes, 2 lines. TENTATIVE work date: 10/2/17
- CMC GUARD: Male, All ethnicities, 30s-40s, larger stature but not overweight, short hair, military or law enforcement type. Prison Guard who takes Brian to solitary confinement. 3 scenes, 2 lines. TENTATIVE work date: 10/2/17
To submit for work – Please EMAIL US to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Brian Banks Principal (Specify Role). You MUST include first & last name, height, weight, a valid contact number, city/state you live in and include (2) RECENT photos – (1) headshot type and (1) full body type standing. (NO SUNGLASSES PLEASE! – we still have to be able to see your face). NO blurry or pixelated photos! Also include any relevant acting experience – experience is NOT required but you should be very comfortable with being on camera and memorizing lines. If selected, we will ask you to self tape an audition by the end of this week.
**PLEASE DO NOT send more than one email! PLEASE DO NOT email if you don’t fit these casting requirements or are not available on the listed work dates!! We are NOT currently accepting submissions for other Principal or background roles. Thanks!*
You can check out the latest casting calls and Entertainment News by clicking: Click Here
Click the logo below to go to the Home Page of the Website
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Twitter
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Facebook
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Instagram
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Pinterest
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Medium