We now know all ten seeds for when the MLB playoffs begin on today.
In the National League, the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Chicago Cubs in a Game 163 tiebreaker to decide the champion of the NL Central division. With the Brewers’ win, they are also the top seed and will face the winner of the Cubs’ Wild Card game against the Colorado Rockies. The Rockies are the second Wild Card team, having lost to the Los Angeles Dodgers in their Game 163 tiebreaker to decided the NL West champ. The Dodgers are the 2-seed and face the Atlanta Braves.
In the American League, the Boston Red Sox are the top seed and will face the winner of Wild Card game between the Oakland A’s and New York Yankees. The Houston Astros are the 2-seed and will face the Cleveland Indians.
Here are the days and times for the start of each series.
Tuesday, Oct. 2
- NL Wild Card — Colorado Rockies @ Chicago Cubs, ESPN 8:00 p.m. ET
Wednesday, Oct. 3
- AL Wild Card — Oakland A’s @ New York Yankees, TBS 8:00 p.m. ET
Thursday, Oct. 4
- NLDS Game 1 — NL Wild Card winner @ Milwaukee Brewers, FS1 or MLB Network (time TBT)
- NLDS Game 1 — Atlanta Braves @ Los Angeles Dodgers, FS1 or MLB Network (time TBT)
Friday, Oct. 5
- ALDS Game 1 — AL Wild Card winner @ Boston Red Sox, TBS (time TBT)
- ALDS Game 1 — Cleveland Indians @ Houston Astros, TBS (time TBT)
You can check out the latest casting calls and Entertainment News by clicking: Click Here
Click the logo below to go to the Home Page of the Website
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Twitter
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Facebook
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Instagram
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Pinterest
Click the logo below to follow ETInside on Medium